Monday 26 November 2012

Unexpected error during Oracle Service Bus synchronization.

I was attempting to export my OSB project as a Jar in Eclipse OSB 11g, but I was getting this error (visible in the Problem tab) which was halting my progress:

Unexpected error during Oracle Service Bus synchronization. Please see the logs for more information.

A solution I found for this was:

  1. Close all projects (including the OSB Configuration Project) in the Eclipse Project Explorer, except for the OSB Project you are trying to export.
  2. Refresh the OSB Project
  3. Reopen the OSB Configuration Project that corresponds to the OSB project




5 comments:

  1. Very useful, thanks. I had in-advertantly removed my .metadata directory and so needd to recreate my server details etc. This worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your useful information, It is very useful to me and others and it is very useful to who are searching for Oracle OSB Online Training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful if you have two wsdl with the same targetNamespace, it causes the jdeveloper to works bad.

    ReplyDelete